My Hero Academia Season 4’s 70th episode, “GO!!“, comes on the heels of the massive hero meeting to plan Eri’s rescue. Irina (from I Drink and Watch Anime) and I just finished our review, and it’s ready for you. You can jump directly to it by clicking on this link (obviously, I Drink and Watch Anime is hosting this week).
With orders to maintain strict silence about the upcoming mission, Izuku feels even more isolated. His worry is growing, but he can’t tell anyone — even All Might — about it. His friends are worried, too, but given the circumstances, what can they do? Being the bright young men they are, they actually come up with something that worked surprisingly well.
Mirio, too, is withdrawn — which is not at all like him. Forget the upcoming mission — can Izuku and Mirio survive the wait?
And I don’t want to scare anyone, but Irina is trying out a new writing style. For those of us who loved her old style, this is a big deal! How’s the new style work? You’ll need to head over to I Drink and Watch Anime to read the post to find out!
Reviews of the Other Episodes
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep64 – The Heir
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep65 – Overhaul
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep66 – Boy Meets…
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep67 — Fighting Fate
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep68 — Let’s Go, Gutsy Red Riot
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep69 – An Unpleasant Talk
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep70 – GO!!