In Re:ZERO Season 2 Episode 32 (or 7), “Friend,” the narrative picks up right where it left off in the previous episode. Irina (from I Drink and Watch Anime) and I found a lot to like about the opening scene with Beatrice, as well as a lot of surprises. It’s Irina’s turn to host this week, so if you’re the impatient sort, you can find our review here.
This is not an expression I’m used to seeing on Beatrice. What’s going on with her? Capture from the Crunchyroll stream.
As far as I’m concerned, Re:ZERO Season 2 Episode 32 packed as much drama and revelation into the first five minutes as some shows do in an entire episode. Or even some series! But there were still 20 minutes left (it ran over a bit — again).
Does Subaru’s save point take him back far enough to save Ram, Rem, Frederica, and Petra? Do we learn more about Roswaal and his goals? How about his perspective? And what was Garfiel thinking? To find out, please head over to Irina’s site and read our review of “Friends!”
Reviews of the Other Episodes
- Re:Zero 2 episode 1 – Like Dejà Vu All Over Again
- Re:ZERO 2 episode 2 (ep 27) – The Lost Forest of Clemaldy
- Re:ZERO 2 episode 3 (ep 28) – The Long-Awaited Reunion
- Re:ZERO 2 episode 4 (ep 29) – That Should Not Have Worked
- Re:ZERO 2 episode 5 (ep 30) – Once More Unto the Breach
- Re:ZERO 2 episode 6 (ep 31) – Knifey and the Three Maids
- Re:ZERO 2 episode 7 (ep 32) – Beatrice’s Reasons
- Re:ZERO 2 Episode 8 (or 33) – Before I Heard You, I Saw You
- Re:ZERO 2 Episode 9 (or 34) – Natsuki Subaru and the Magical Maniacal Menagerie
- Re:ZERO 2 Episode 10 (or 35) – The Witch’s Tears and the Apostle of Greed
- Re:ZERO 2 Episode 11 (or 36) – Fridge Horror
- Re:ZERO 2 Episode 12 (or 37) – Evil Rem and the Uninvited Guest
- Re:ZERO 2 Episode 13 (or 38) – What is Taken Shall Be Returned